Compound Anti-yellowing Agent XH-105
|Compound Anti-yellowing Agent XH-105|
Performance and Use：
Spandex fibers are easy to turn yellow in an atmospheric environment. In order to prevent yellowing, anti-yellowing agents and other additives must be added to the production of spandex fibers.Traditional anti-yellowing agents are low molecular weight compounds with tertiary amine groups.These anti-yellowing agents have a good inhibitory effect on the discoloration of spandex fibers, but their compatibility with spandex fibers and their resistance to chlorine-containing rinsing agents have poor washing performance.(Spandex fibers will experience performance degradation when encountering chlorine-containing rinsing agents, and detergents often contain chlorine-containing rinsing agents) In addition, traditional anti-yellowing agents have no obvious inhibitory effect on the fading of spandex fibers after spandex dyeing.
The composite anti-yellowing agent XH-105 is a polymer with a certain viscosity prepared by polycondensation reaction.It is actually a polyurethane (spandex) product of a certain molecular weight. In addition, the XH-105 molecule contains a large number of hindered tertiary amine groups. Therefore, compared with traditional anti-yellowing agents, the composite anti-yellowing agent XH-105 has the following characteristics：
● It has better compatibility with spandex fiber.
● It has a better inhibitory effect on the yellowing of spandex fibers (such as discoloration caused by light and smoke intrusion).
● The washing performance of the chlorine-containing rinsing agent resistant to spandex fiber is outstanding.
● It has a significant improvement in the dyeing properties of spandex fibers, and it has a significant inhibitory effect on the fading of spandex fibers after dyeing.
● It is a multifunctional spandex fiber composite anti-yellowing agent, which can play a composite function of a variety of additives, especially with excellent high temperature resistance, especially suitable for large-scale continuous production of spandex fiber process.
● This process is a special process for DuPont spandex, which can replace the anti-yellowing agents (HN-150, SLT-150) and colorants (SAM, SAS) of other spandex processes.
Packaging and Storage：
During storage and transportation, avoid contact with moisture and air.Nitrogen should be used to protect during use.Store at room temperature and away from light.
This product is packed in plastic drums, with a net weight of 200KG per barrel.